123 Mathematics represents a diverse range of tasks aimed at practising and consolidating the curriculum of mathematics at the first stage of primary school.
Educational content is interactive exercises mainly for individual practice of the curriculum at home. Teachers can also use the exercises in lessons as an attractive complement to normal teaching.
- Interactive exercises are an excellent stimulant
- Age-appropriate and cover pupils’ school curriculum
- Create scope for pupils’ individual work and personal success
- Contribute to pupil development and logical thinking
- Provide instant feedback as sounds and colour changes
- Contain educational, playful and creative components
- Strengthen pupils’ motivation
- Support pupils’ responsibility for their education
Content of educational materials
340 sets of interactive exercises for teachers and pupils